Resolved

Update by user Feb 15, 2015

Issue resolved. $10 credited back to my account

Original review posted by user Jan 29, 2015

I put $10 in the account. I place the calls and it rings.

But nothing gets through. The tone of the rings is even really bad. YET, it still charged $1 every time I placed a call. So after a few attempts, account is empty.

$10 gone in their pocket. I called the same numbers from Skype and it works just fine. I request FULL REFUND on my money.

I still have not heard from the company.

Their listed phone number is just a ghost.

This is purely SCAM. I DO NOT recommend anyone even trying to install their app or use their service.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $16. The author is overall dissatisfied with 011Now. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Skype that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about 011Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare 011Now to other companies on our site.

Comments

support011now

Hi,

I am sorry you had such experience with 011Now Technologies.

We are far from ideal company.

Sometimes bad things happen: our servers fail, internet and phone providers in destination countries might run our of electricity, etc. Or simply you just don't want to use our service. We guarantee a full refund.

It is in our best interest not to leave a single pissed customers behind!

If, for any reason, you don't like our service you can always ask for a full refund. Please communicate to us via email at support@011now.com and we will be happy to issue a refund in full.

Thank you!