3.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had an account with 011Now and I must admit, their prices on Long Distance were very good, however, one day my whole account with money still in it, disappeared. I email the Company and after a week they credited me $20, but I had more than $20 to start with...anyways, after a few more months, my account disappeared again.

I contacted the Company by email but never got an answer back. I re-registered a new email and opened up a new account with $20. It worked for 3 months, than I noticed some "Quick numbers" that I had in my account, go missing. I re-entered the numbers, but all I got was a busy signal.

I emailed the Company three more time, but have not heard back from them. Now when I dial them, all I get is a recording saying 'the number you have reached is no longer in service' No notification from this 011Now as to what happened.

Did they go belly-up? Smells like another Small Business scam

Review about: 011now Account.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: No customer service.

Comments

Same issue - cannot logon to my account (although I am using correct credentials) and at least a $15 credit is still on my account.

They do not answer their phone at anytime - you are immediately forwarded to another number which is answered by a recorded messsge.

They do not return calls or respond to emails.

They are scamming. Do not use this service.

Goleta, California, United States #1345605

I am having the same exact problem as you with my account disappearing and no contact from the company. I have filed a complaint with the BBB.