011Now - Is this company out of business?

Is this company out of business? Their website no longer works.

Didn’t refund credit.

What a bunch of robbers! If anyone has a way to contact them, please let me know.

011Now - I loved it, saved me lots calling Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I paid $10.00 for more minutes than I could use in a reasonable amount of time. My need faded, leaving a few dollars in the account.

The app on my phone glitched, now I don't know how to contact them to reset my access.

I want to use my balance of minutes from a different phone using the special access code. I'm still exploring how to do that.

011Now - Carmen Aliaga

NO puedo usar la aplicación para llamar a mi pais

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

011Now - Think again

No notification received of any changes in Service. Where is my balance money?? This is the second time I signed up, giving Now011 the benefit of the doubt. It worked for a while, but now the long list of "access numbers" seems worthless.

No notification received of any changes in Service. Where is my balance money??

Review about: 011Now Phone Service.

011Now - No Service!!!

It's a scam!!! Don't sign with this company....no more!! Beware new customers!! Terrible service!!!

I tried last week & this week no service!! I had been a customer for many years & lately I got no service but 011now charged my credit card...this is a rip off. They purposely don't answer the customer service number & online complain message. It's a scam!!!

Don't sign with this company....no more!! Beware new customers!!

Terrible service!!! I tried last week & this week no service!!

Review about: 011 International Calling.

I liked: Rip off.

I didn't like: Rip off.

011Now - Fake Company takes your money

Trying to get through to Ukraine and can't. Called AND emailed customer service many times and nobody is there OR calls back either. They SUCK and I will be calling the BBB.

Review about: International Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

011Now - Canceled my account and took my money

2.3
Style and Design

I used to like this service when I was calling all the time. Then I would call once every 6 months.

They changed my balance from over $25 to $0. I thought maybe I made a mistake. But then I kept the balance record. The last time, I remember, I had $10 balance, but after not using the service for 6 months or so, they just killed my account and took the money.

They are not responding to customer service, I tried numerous times to contact them, but no response. They just give me automatic message that there was an error and it was forwarded to their engineers.

I'm going somewhere else!!! My money is gone!!!

Review about: 011Now Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: It worked while i was using it often.

I didn't like: No customer service, Being scammed.

011Now - No service using access number

3.6
Style and Design

Had been with 011now for several years and had no problems until two weeks ago when calling the access number and got a msge to call my provider could not connect. No one responding from the company.

Review about: 011 International Calling.

Reason of review: Not as described.

011Now - Rip Off

3.3
Style and Design

I had an account with 011Now and I must admit, their prices on Long Distance were very good, however, one day my whole account with money still in it, disappeared. I email the Company and after a week they credited me $20, but I had more than $20 to start with...anyways, after a few more months, my account disappeared again.

I contacted the Company by email but never got an answer back. I re-registered a new email and opened up a new account with $20. It worked for 3 months, than I noticed some "Quick numbers" that I had in my account, go missing. I re-entered the numbers, but all I got was a busy signal.

I emailed the Company three more time, but have not heard back from them. Now when I dial them, all I get is a recording saying 'the number you have reached is no longer in service' No notification from this 011Now as to what happened.

Did they go belly-up? Smells like another Small Business scam

Review about: Long Distance Plan.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: No customer service.

Comments

Same issue - cannot logon to my account (although I am using correct credentials) and at least a $15 credit is still on my account.

They do not answer their phone at anytime - you are immediately forwarded to another number which is answered by a recorded messsge.

They do not return calls or respond to emails.

They are scamming. Do not use this service.

Goleta, California, United States #1345605

I am having the same exact problem as you with my account disappearing and no contact from the company. I have filed a complaint with the BBB.

011Now - ZERO RESPONSE to NINE e-Mails, many phone messages and a MAILED LETTER!

2.6
Style and Design

I sent this through the FB message service yesterday. It is NO SURPRISE that you didn't answer!

"I have sent countless e-mails with zero response. SO I MAILED a letter. Who does that any more? No one cares!

NO RESPONSE! Me and my friend are both owed $10 in time for referring him...to no avail. No one cares! The service itself works GREAT but your service is non-existent.

I WAS going to refer a LOT of people because I am a networker, have many, many websites and could have done that but I don't dare refer anyone to you... I sent NINE e-mails starting on 12/17 but NOTHING from YOU! NO REPLY to the letter that I MAILED!

BTW, I also left MANY phone messages!" I just left a phone message AGAIN and a Facebook message yesterday and now this. But there is only ONE resolved complaint out of 18, so I don't expect ANYTHING My e-mail address is benj (AT) sitedesignhelp.com My friend's is boropa123(AT) yahoo.com

Review about: Phone Time.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer disservice, No response, Non existent customer support.

Comments

Today it got WORSE!

I didn't think it could but my card says ZERO BALANCE and they want me to reload before I can call my mother!

8 days ago I had over $8 left (shows that on their website) and never used the card since and now I can't use it!

No response yet about ANYTHING.

I called and sent a notice to support through their website again today. STAY AWAY!!

011 support: My e-mail address is benj(AT)sitedesignhelp(dot)com