Hi,

I am sorry you had such experience with 011Now Technologies.

We are far from ideal company. Sometimes bad things happen: our servers fail, internet and phone providers in destination countries might run our of electricity, etc. Or simply you just don't want to use our service. We guarantee a full refund. It is in our best interest not to leave a single pissed customers behind!

If, for any reason, you don't like our service you can always ask for a full refund. Please communicate to us via email at support@011now.com and we will be happy to issue a refund in full.

Thank you!

011Now Tecnologies Customer Service

www.011now.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss calling card. 011Now needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned calling card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 011Now. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Skype.

Comments

011Now is a SCAM. As soon as I made the payment, I got locked out of my account. Please refund me my full amount ASAP.