I downloaded the iphone app of 011Now, went to their website, created an account and paid $10. I tried to login to the app with my email and password and expected to see the available credit I have on my iphone, but couldn't and it showed under account "Balance Error". Then I thought maybe I made an error in the password & went back to their site & do the forgotten password thing. But I had my password correctly entered. I also went back to their site 2 days later and tried to login to my account & couldn't login either.

I have called the number on their site and go nobody, sent two emails to their email support and gotten no reply despite the indication I would get a reply within 48 hours. I haven't heard back from them for 5 days now. I also noticed on the app that if I go to the "Add Credits" link and selected any of the Pay options, the app crashes.

I wouldn't expect a legit company to act this way and find it totally reprehensible.

Review about: 011now Account.

Reason of review: No provision of service paid for.

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1353257

I add credit and i canot use it. In Ontario, we do not have any access number.

I sent many emails but no response. I wasted my money.

#919336

I am sorry you have such bad experience with our service. Can you please contact support@011now.com again. Provide your email address and we will refund or fix your issue.

011now support team