I got duped out of $25. I checked online for a service charging low rates for international calls to Ghana and 011now showed up. They have a deceptively beautiful professional site and offered low rates with a bait that the first 20 minute call will not be charged, all one had to do was sign up. So I signed up for $25. They charged the money and sent me a PIN.

That was it! Whenever I called, I was asked for a pin and the call just cut off. I went on their site and tried several Phone calls to complain. The calls went to an answering message. The account I had set up on their website to purchase the service did not work subsequently. It returned a claim that my password was incorrect! Emails went unanswered as well.

So there is no question, it is a perfectly executed scam. Please do not fall for it!

This reviewer shared experience about "i have been scammed" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with 011Now. The most disappointing about 011now account from 011Now was being scammed Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Skype that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about 011Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare 011Now to other companies on our site.

Comments

support011now

Hi,

I am sorry you had such experience with 011Now Technologies.

We are far from ideal company.

Sometimes bad things happen: our servers fail, internet and phone providers in destination countries might run our of electricity, etc. Or simply you just don't want to use our service. We guarantee a full refund.

It is in our best interest not to leave a single pissed customers behind!

If, for any reason, you don't like our service you can always ask for a full refund. Please communicate to us via email at support@011now.com and we will be happy to issue a refund in full.

Thank you!

011Now Tecnologies Customer Service

Thanks.

I guess you just saved my skin.

Goes to prove that if it sounds to good to be true, then it is most likely gonna bit you.

Again, thanks a million.