The following is the Internet advertisement posted by the company 011Now International calling, quote"011NOW- International long distance calls" Description: Cheap International long distance phone to phone calling by 011Now offers you great rates from any phone in US and Canada. Save 90% on international long distance calls",quote.

After opening an account with 011Now, we received the 011Now International call number No. 212-542-8059 to be used for our international calls using their advertised low calling rates. After using the 011Now phone number 212-542-8059, we received a bill from the USA cell carrier Verizon for the amount of

$ 350.oo for international calls. Each call made using the 011Now phone number was charged to us by Verizon.

011Now charged us for the calls made using their invalid phone number, and subsequently the same calls were charged to us by Verizon.

This company refuses to disclose their corporate main office, or customer service phone number, or any information related to their location, city, country etc. The company uses a contact link "support@011now.com", they call themselves 011 team support.

The company does not appear listed on any business directory within the USA, they are hiding themselves very well.

Comments

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH 011NOW - DON'T USE IT

I invited two friends and I never got credit for as advertised. Tried to reach their customer service, doesn't exist.

If the phone rings and don't get connected, I still get charged for the call. One big scam.

New York, United States #890715

I am going to look into this 011Now and perhaps utilize it to make my calls to the Caribbean, just checking out the reviews. Also I would like to apologize as my finger accidentally touched I had the same issue icon. Hope this service is for real...

to Talker #892230

Hello,

Please contact us using support email if you have any problems.

Thank you.

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #855007

I opened an account just to try and pay 20 first. thanks God I was right.

Since I still:

1 - don't have access to my account, because the web site still sending " Wrong login or password, Please try again." I reset the password by the link provide "forget your phone" and received the email containing the same identifiers.

2 - Try to call this number 1(917)284-8267 but sorry no one over there just you need to leave the message you'll be contacted asap ( for me asap dosen't mean 4, 5, 6 days)

3 - The web site said: Contact us

Having trouble calling or making a payment ? You can just drop us on email to support@011now.com or fill in this form:

" But no one will respond your inquiries. I f you thing this the trustful company, let me know.

How. Still waiting maybe one day someone will answer.

to Bel #855230

Hi,

I am sorry you have the issues with our service. We are always doing our best to provide the best service to our customers!

I would like to contact you regarding the issue. Unfortunately I can't locate your complain in our customer service email box. Please send a note to support@011now.com with the link to this comment or with your issue details.

Please make sure you spell support email address right - sometimes the emails are not delivered to us because of the misspellings. You can also use "Contact Us" automated form on our website in order to make sure your message is delivered.

I will fix your issue or I will refund your money - your choice.

Support Team 011Now Technologies

Read the complaint first, then make a factual contributing comment! With a phone bill provided or without it, this company has failed to deliver the service that agreed to provide, we call this thievery.

GreyGoose
to 011ripoff #754795

Yes, I have read your text and I am sorry to tell you this but this situation you describe is 100% your fault that you didn't use provided access numbers.

Btw, did you pay $350 to Verizon?

GreyGoose

I use 011Now to call Russia for many years now. No complains.

I don't understand what is the issue.

Did you dial international phone number directly on your phone without 011Now access numbers? Why are you blaming 011Now when you must blame your phone company services?

support011now

We understand your frustration and are very sorry you are upset. We have been attempting to resolve this matter directly with you, but it is very difficult to understand what has occurred since you have not sent us a copy of your phone bill.

To properly utilize our service, customers need to dial our access number. We would like to help you understand if there was in error in this process. Also, it is possible that there were charges incurred through your local carrier or cell phone provider. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and advise our customers to check with their providers before initiating calls.

We stand behind the assertion that 011Now is an excellent choice for your international calling needs. For the convenience of our customers, we clearly state our per minute rates to all countries on our website. The entire focus of our service is on saving our customers money and we regret that this was not the case for you.

If you would like us to investigate this matter further, please forward a copy of your telephone bill to our customer service department at support@011now.com

support011now

We stand behind the assertion that 011Now is an excellent choice for your international calling needs. For the convenience of our customers, we clearly state our per minute rates to all countries here - http://www.011now.com/Rates.aspx. The entire focus of our service is on saving our customers money and we regret that this was not the case for you.

to support011now Ball Ground, Georgia, United States #742144

We do not wish to investigate this matter further, we reported this problem to you back on Feb-2013, you had almost a year to resolve this complaint. This on-line complaint is intended to warm people about your dishonest business practices in the USA.

Now we are logging complaints with: The Federal Trade Commission, The Department of Consumer Affairs, The Better Business Bureau to ensure that unsuspecting customers learn about your deceptive advertisement scheme. Now, explain to these consumer agencies how you take money from people and failed to deliver the product you advertised.

to ripped-of by 011now.com #742791

Of course. Btw, we never received telephone bills with calls history from you.

As a note for readers that might find this complain.

The customer failed to use 011now access number to place international call and dialed international destination directly using expensive cell phone provider. Need to use access number is stated on our web site (and is common sense).

to support011now #919106

I have a similar complaint to the first complainant. I got an account, paid $10, downloaded the app, the find out I couldn't login and use the credit.

Everytime I tried logging in, it says wrong password or username. So I do the forget password thing, get a link, use that to check my password, but still can't login. I have called the number on their site, sent 4 emails to which none of them have been replied. It's been 8 days now since this happened, 8 days no reply or acknowledgement of the email.

I think this is despicable behaviour and would warn people off using this software or purchasing their app because it doesn't seem as if they are providing any service but to scam you out of your money.

All, I can say is thank God, I had purchased only $10 of credit, because it could have been worst. Watch out