I did not do my due diligence by finding out about the company. My mistake because I wanted to save a buck! Granted it was only $25, just imagine 100,000 people bought the calling card, that's $250,000!
This is my story in a nut shell. I bought the card for overseas - but this is the deal, 1st you sign up & they offer a $10 or $25 with an incentive. Signing up is free right? Nooooo.... They automatically offer the 10 or 25 which you can't bypass! So, I take the 25 with the incentive and sign up.
I immediately make my phone call and guess what? The call drops. No biggie, calls drop all the time. I try again - lo and behold it requests a 14 digit long access number for me to make my call! Holy cow! That was the main reason for buying the card, so I didn't have to push the 14 digit code.
Then I couldn't get into my account online to the website to get the 14 digit code. It kept saying my password was invalid. I sent them two emails requesting refunds. So I decided to call them directly - well guess what? It was an automated voice answering machine that looped you through two services to make you think you were going to be directed to someone! How genius is that! Absolutely brilliant! Never would have put so much thought into that type of answering service. Never heard back from them.
These scammers are sophisticated I say. Yet we are the dumb ones - Buyer Beware! I don't have a screenshot of my call being dropped or an audio asking for the 14 digit access; the screenshot I have is the invalid password I get when I try to log into my account.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- call dropped, can’t login to my account, I tried calling back overseas, wants 14 digit access code, sent 3 emails, called directly to customer support received answering machine; can’t login, states invalid password; I want full refund.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 011Now International Calling
- 011now Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "I had my book published with Xlibris - a subsidiary of Author Solutions. $4000 for the full package: i did editing (the girl had rewritten my book! apart from not..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."