011Now - Do not Purchase! Buyer Beware!

I did not do my due diligence by finding out about the company. My mistake because I wanted to save a buck! Granted it was only $25, just imagine 100,000 people bought the calling card, that's $250,000!

This is my story in a nut shell. I bought the card for overseas - but this is the deal, 1st you sign up & they offer a $10 or $25 with an incentive. Signing up is free right? Nooooo.... They automatically offer the 10 or 25 which you can't bypass! So, I take the 25 with the incentive and sign up.

I immediately make my phone call and guess what? The call drops. No biggie, calls drop all the time. I try again - lo and behold it requests a 14 digit long access number for me to make my call! Holy cow! That was the main reason for buying the card, so I didn't have to push the 14 digit code.

Then I couldn't get into my account online to the website to get the 14 digit code. It kept saying my password was invalid. I sent them two emails requesting refunds. So I decided to call them directly - well guess what? It was an automated voice answering machine that looped you through two services to make you think you were going to be directed to someone! How genius is that! Absolutely brilliant! Never would have put so much thought into that type of answering service. Never heard back from them.

These scammers are sophisticated I say. Yet we are the dumb ones - Buyer Beware! I don't have a screenshot of my call being dropped or an audio asking for the 14 digit access; the screenshot I have is the invalid password I get when I try to log into my account.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
call dropped, can’t login to my account, I tried calling back overseas, wants 14 digit access code, sent 3 emails, called directly to customer support received answering machine; can’t login, states invalid password; I want full refund.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
011Now International Calling
Review category
review #920370

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with 011Now? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to 011Now. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about 011Now.
Filing a new complaint about