I did not do my due diligence by finding out about the company. My mistake because I wanted to save a buck! Granted it was only $25, just imagine 100,000 people bought the calling card, that's $250,000!
This is my story in a nut shell. I bought the card for overseas - but this is the deal, 1st you sign up & they offer a $10 or $25 with an incentive. Signing up is free right? Nooooo.... They automatically offer the 10 or 25 which you can't bypass! So, I take the 25 with the incentive and sign up.
I immediately make my phone call and guess what? The call drops. No biggie, calls drop all the time. I try again - lo and behold it requests a 14 digit long access number for me to make my call! Holy cow! That was the main reason for buying the card, so I didn't have to push the 14 digit code.
Then I couldn't get into my account online to the website to get the 14 digit code. It kept saying my password was invalid. I sent them two emails requesting refunds. So I decided to call them directly - well guess what? It was an automated voice answering machine that looped you through two services to make you think you were going to be directed to someone! How genius is that! Absolutely brilliant! Never would have put so much thought into that type of answering service. Never heard back from them.
These scammers are sophisticated I say. Yet we are the dumb ones - Buyer Beware! I don't have a screenshot of my call being dropped or an audio asking for the 14 digit access; the screenshot I have is the invalid password I get when I try to log into my account.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- call dropped, can’t login to my account, I tried calling back overseas, wants 14 digit access code, sent 3 emails, called directly to customer support received answering machine; can’t login, states invalid password; I want full refund.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 011Now International Calling
- 011now Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."