011Now - Money from my account disappeared, no record of payment - unable to Login

1.7

We have been using 011Now for couple years now and 3 weeks ago we were unable to login, all of the money disappear $38 +$12. I sent several request to the support to put back the money or send us credit so far no response.

I planned to sue them if I don't see any resolution by April 1st. I do not know if there are other customers who have the same issues but we can be together to bring them to court, this has to stop.

I made 4 requests so far and I didn't receive any feedback. This is what is written on the app Balance Error: Login and/or Password.

Product or Service Mentioned: 011now Account.

Reason of review: Took the money from my account without providing service.

I didn't like: Taking my money, Non existent customer support.

011Now - Simple Review #1490139753

Style and Design

Hi My account doesn't work! I have emailed them plenty still no response.

011Now - Money from my account disappeared, no record of payment

I have been using 011Now service for a couple of years and was reasonably happy with them until November 20016. I made a payment to my account in August 2016 (and have a record of it).

When I wanted to used 011Now in November, I discovered that my remaining funds have disappeared. The balance was 0. There was no record of my calls or my payments for the last few months. I contacted them several times via e-mail and phone and they are not responding.

What kind of business is this?? They should be shut down.

I am sure I am not the only one whose money they took. I think this calls for a class action suit.

Comments

Folsom, California, United States #1257810

They took 35$ of my money...they arnt even registered to do business in Vietnam...but they say they are...false advertising...no customer service...C.E.O.'S name is Sergey Nizhegoredtsev ....

011Now - Simple Review #1481207763

Style and Design

They tell you your debit card was declined false they took the money out anyway and did not give minutes. Sent 5 e-mails not one answer.im done with them and was a customer for a long time.

Had troubles before but at least they answered me this time had to call my bank. Good advise to anyone thinking of using this service dont you will be sorry

011now.com is a scam

they let you call for 10 min and then drop the call so you try to get a new passcode and guess what? You cannot access your account and the money down the drain.

It is a scam. DO NOT BUY IT. I will through my bank dispute this and I hope to be able to recover the money; the biggest disappointment is that one wants to call the loved ones and they pray on you. Sad - I hope that anybody who had this problem will contact and post and expose the scam.

Pleas do not let it just pass and then people need to learn the hard way; better to shut them down.

Product or Service Mentioned: 011now Account.

011Now - Do not Purchase! Buyer Beware!

I did not do my due diligence by finding out about the company. My mistake because I wanted to save a buck! Granted it was only $25, just imagine 100,000 people bought the calling card, that's $250,000!

This is my story in a nut shell. I bought the card for overseas - but this is the deal, 1st you sign up & they offer a $10 or $25 with an incentive. Signing up is free right? Nooooo.... They automatically offer the 10 or 25 which you can't bypass! So, I take the 25 with the incentive and sign up.

I immediately make my phone call and guess what? The call drops. No biggie, calls drop all the time. I try again - lo and behold it requests a 14 digit long access number for me to make my call! Holy cow! That was the main reason for buying the card, so I didn't have to push the 14 digit code.

Then I couldn't get into my account online to the website to get the 14 digit code. It kept saying my password was invalid. I sent them two emails requesting refunds. So I decided to call them directly - well guess what? It was an automated voice answering machine that looped you through two services to make you think you were going to be directed to someone! How genius is that! Absolutely brilliant! Never would have put so much thought into that type of answering service. Never heard back from them.

These scammers are sophisticated I say. Yet we are the dumb ones - Buyer Beware! I don't have a screenshot of my call being dropped or an audio asking for the 14 digit access; the screenshot I have is the invalid password I get when I try to log into my account.

Product or Service Mentioned: 011now Account.

Reason of review: call dropped, can’t login to my account, I tried calling back overseas, wants 14 digit access code, sent 3 emails, called directly to customer support received answering machine; can’t login, states invalid password; I want full refund..

011Now - Charged my credit card twice and said declined on 011 app

what the heck is that took 2 payments from me and i got no long distance minutes on my app. your app said declined and i was charged twice.

I have proof from my credit card company and from your website it said declined. so your company ripped me off. how many times have you done this? i used you guys alot in the past no issues.

how come all of a sudden.

need my 2 payments refunded since i got no long distance minutes for what you charged me for?!!!! so how can we resolve this issue?

i am extremely pissed off. this looks like a scam!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 011now Digital Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

011Now - Not serious company

Lasalle,Quebec
Coverage Area

My account was debited by 011now even their system shows the transaction was declined. I sent them 03 emails but now answer.

For sure i will do more investigation. i will report this as fraud.

I know a lot of friends they decided to stop using 011now.

For sure i will do more investigation. i will report this as fraud.

I know a lot of friends they decided to stop using 011now.

011Now - This is a scam - DO NOT ACCESS

I signed up to call a country in south america at their listed rate of

.025 per minute. The actual rate seems to be closer to .70 per minute.

I followed their instructions and I cannot access the account online and they do not answer their area code 917 for customer support. I sent email and no answer. I am concerned now that they may keep charging my credit card automatically. If they do I will report them to VISA and block any further charges.

Outrageous!!. I saw other reviews about this company after I signed up with them and I have had the similar experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: 011now Digital Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Please ask for a full refund if you decide not to use 011Now!

Hi,

I am sorry you had such experience with 011Now Technologies.

We are far from ideal company. Sometimes bad things happen: our servers fail, internet and phone providers in destination countries might run our of electricity, etc. Or simply you just don't want to use our service. We guarantee a full refund. It is in our best interest not to leave a single pissed customers behind!

If, for any reason, you don't like our service you can always ask for a full refund. Please communicate to us via email at support@011now.com and we will be happy to issue a refund in full.

Thank you!

011Now Tecnologies Customer Service

www.011now.com

Comments

011Now is a SCAM. As soon as I made the payment, I got locked out of my account. Please refund me my full amount ASAP.