011Now - Fake Company takes your money

Trying to get through to Ukraine and can't. Called AND emailed customer service many times and nobody is there OR calls back either. They SUCK and I will be calling the BBB.

Product or Service Mentioned: 011now Digital Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

011Now - No service using access number

3.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Had been with 011now for several years and had no problems until two weeks ago when calling the access number and got a msge to call my provider could not connect. No one responding from the company.

011Now - Charged my credit card twice and said declined on 011 app

what the heck is that took 2 payments from me and i got no long distance minutes on my app. your app said declined and i was charged twice.

I have proof from my credit card company and from your website it said declined. so your company ripped me off. how many times have you done this? i used you guys alot in the past no issues.

how come all of a sudden.

need my 2 payments refunded since i got no long distance minutes for what you charged me for?!!!! so how can we resolve this issue?

i am extremely pissed off. this looks like a scam!!!

011Now - This is a scam - DO NOT ACCESS

I signed up to call a country in south america at their listed rate of

.025 per minute. The actual rate seems to be closer to .70 per minute.

I followed their instructions and I cannot access the account online and they do not answer their area code 917 for customer support. I sent email and no answer. I am concerned now that they may keep charging my credit card automatically. If they do I will report them to VISA and block any further charges.

Outrageous!!. I saw other reviews about this company after I signed up with them and I have had the similar experience.